Tuesday, 6 December 2011

THE STORY OF OH-DAMMIT-DAGNY

























These are my final pieces for the Negotiated Practice unit. It has been so much fun working with the stories about Dagny that I am actually a sad it's over. I hope people will enjoy reading the books about her.
I have made a series of five books concerning more or less important events in Dangy's life; The Shotgun, The Driving Licence, Hamburg, Taboo and The End. If you want to have a closer look at the books I am going to upload a video of the books on my blog soon.

The images in the books are digitally printed, text and endpaper designs are screenprinted. The books are hand stitched with linen thread and has a screenprinted hard cover.

Currently I just have 2 complete sets, but I plan to print more copies in the beginning of 2012. So if you would like to have you're own copy of either one of the books or the whole set, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment